BHG people love to give back
Whether its joining charity walks in our local communities, sending furniture and supplies to schools and orphanages in the Caribbean or giving new smiles to kids around the world born with cleft lip.
BHG people love to be healthy
We believe in healthy body, healthy mind. To stay sharp and focused, we like to hit the BHG gym for a quick workout break with friends. Company-sponsored sporting events and a little friendly competition help keep us energized.
BHG people share 3 core values
PMA (positive mental attitude), Team Player and Loyalty. Put in 100% all day every day and be fully devoted to your team. These cornerstones are what nurture our vibrant, nontraditional corporate culture at BHG.
2013 (#1), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
2016 (#1), 2017
Employee Benefits Package
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life insurance paid for by the employer
- 401k with employee contribution
- Vacation time (2 weeks for first 2 years, 3 weeks after 2, 4 weeks after 10)
- Personal time off (1 week)
- Paid holidays
- Company-sponsored professional training, licensing and education
BHG Wellness Program Perks
- Onsite gym and shower facilities or full gym membership
- Personal trainer and group fitness classes onsite (for offices with onsite gym)
- Monthly employee recognition meetings with trophies and bonuses
- Fully catered onsite café/bistro (for offices with onsite café)
- Company-sponsored outings
Access our job board to view open positions in our three offices.
BHG also offers positions on a remote basis dependent upon the opening.
NATIONAL SALES OFFICE
New York, NY
Employees take advantage of the onsite gym and group fitness classes offered by the on-staff personal trainer. BHG’s workplace wellness program offers each office either onsite gym facilities or a gym membership.
BHG employees volunteering at Lotus House Women's Shelter in Miami, Florida, which not only provides homeless women and children with shelter, but also acts as an advocate to raise awareness about their particular needs and circumstances.
BHG has been recognized as an employer of choice in South Florida, winning numerous awards for its workplace engagement initiatives including Best Place to Work in South Florida.
BHG’s open office environments contribute to collaboration, camaraderie and a high-energy atmosphere. One of the BHG core values is being a team player. BHG also provides team-building opportunities outside of the office at volunteering, athletic and social events. In 2016 and 2017, Bankers Healthcare Group was certified as a Great Place to Work®.
BHG sponsors the Special Operations Golf Tournament of South Florida, which provides scholarship grants to the more than 1,100 children of more than 900 Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps special operations personnel who gave their lives in service to the Unites States since 1980.